Terms & Conditions - Fund My Team & League Network
This Agreement was last revised on December 7, 2016.
League Network, PBC. (leaguenetwork.com) is the owner and operator of the Fund My Team (fundmyteam.com) fundraising platform as well as other media, research and conference properties.
- ELIGIBILITY League Network was established to provide support to youth Sports leagues and create a sustainable, vibrant and inclusive ecosystem. Our mission permeates our operations. As such, we interact with a wide variety of private, public and non-profit organizations. Our goal is to promote an industry where children are safe to grow. We believe in inclusiveness, respect, non-discrimination, freedom of religion and equal opportunity. As such, while we do not post position on our stakeholders’ mission, personal or organizational beliefs, we ask that you do not seek to do business with us if you disagree with those principles. We also reserve the right to investigate complaints or concerns and terminate our relationship with you if we deem that you, personally, or your organization do not reflect a safe, inclusive space for all children. This includes promoting violence, hatred or discrimination by any means available (online or offline).
Our services are intended for League Managers of non-profit and for-profit leagues in the North America as well as Team Coaches or Parent Managers, 18 and over as well as the industry that serves them. We occasionally offer services from third party partners to the general public and parents via our website or newsletters. For some of our offerings we will need to
- CODE OF CONDUCT In accordance with our mission and beliefs, we expect high standards of conducts from our employees in dealing with our customers, data and processes. We also ask that our customer respect our code of conduct, which includes in part refraining from:
- Using deceptive information and false representation as to your identity, organization mandate or purpose.
- Interfering with another User’s rights to privacy, personal information or access to our services.
- Hateful, unlawful, drugs, guns or sexuality related, deceptive, harassing, libelous or misleading comments, emails or posts in any of your interactions with our staff, partners or users.
- Unsolicited or unauthorized gaming, advertising, promotional or recruitment offers.
- Dissemination of software viruses, spying or harvesting programs, or programs intended to steal, damage or interfere with our sites, data, hardware or telecommunication equipment.
- Infringement on our patents, trademarks, copyrights or any of our other property.
- Use our trademark, logos, copyrighted material and other intellectual property without prior authorization (unless specifically authorized in our agreement with you).
- Cookies and Related Technologies In order to properly operate our sites, we - or our business partners and service providers - may use certain automated electronics means such as cookies, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. Usage of our sites expressly indicates your consent. Use of anti-tracking and/or ad-blocker software may impair our ability to serve you properly, and your ability to see content or complete tasks. If the settings on your device are set to allow Geo-tagging, (location information), we may collect this information to direct pertinent offers and information to you or allow you proper operations of some of our features.
We may update this Policy as needed. If we do so, we will send you a courtesy notification within 48 hours notify you by posting the date of the last change or amendment at the top of this document. In the case of material change, we will notify you of the change in advance of the change becoming effective. By continuing to use any of our services, you accept the changes and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to our terms, do not use or access the services and let us know to disconnect your profile(s).